Monday, July 22, 2019

Everything Old is New Again!

Hello again! I'm working through a book study for the book, Amplify, by Katie Muhtaris and Kristin Ziemke, one of the assignments is to create a blog. I really like the title of this blog that I created years ago, so rather than struggle to come up with something new, I decided to revive it. I spent time experimenting with layout, formatting, and widgets. I had forgotten how much I actually enjoy this kind of technology, to be honest. Recently, my students have been doing blogs that have been a little more cookie cutter, and I'm questioning whether that actually does the trick. But that's a post for another day!

I have already gotten some really valuable ideas from this book study, including a newly-formed plan to share what students are reading and learning about through their own voices through this blog. I'm really looking forward to putting that plan in motion!


No comments:

Post a Comment