Saturday, March 30, 2013

Thing 8: Collaborating, Connecting, Sharing

Lots of fun things to try here.

Titanpad: Now this is a new-to-me, very cool tool! I can definitely see it being used in an elementary school. I did read someone's pitfalls, and they all made total sense. However, I can definitely see creating a document in Titanpad, then having students "Export" the document to Word to save on their own. I think it would be very cool to have students editing as a group, but also be watching how the document evolves would be interesting. I can definitely see how this is a useful, yet simple, tool.

Straw Poll: Could this get any easier? Click here for my survey. This is so easy. I could create a poll  and leave it up on the SmartBoard for them to answer during book exchange. The class could create a poll and leave it up during book exchange, or link it to their blogs. I did discover that you cannot vote twice from the same computer. I'd have to link it and then have the students go there. I bet we could watch the results in real time, though!


1 comment:

  1. Voted for Tottenham - only because I love saying Tottenham....

    ReplyDelete