Sunday, December 17, 2017

2017-2018 Cool Tools for Schools!

I am so excited to be doing Cool Tools again! I'm recycling my blog, but I kind of like that I can look back and see what I thought way back then when I did Cool Tools the first time. :) I am very excited to try different topics out, and maybe revisit some that have changed. So far, I really like the use of Google Classroom. It's a good fit for this kind of activity in my opinion. I usually use Classroom from the teacher side, so it will be interesting to see how it feels to be on the student side. I know I'll be posting Thing 16: Bitmojis first. It really caught my eye, and I knew I had to learn how people might use Bitmojis in school. I've been playing around for a week, and I can't wait to share what I've learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment