Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome Summer!

The 2012-2013 school year has ended, and what a year it was! It was a year of many frustrations with regard to testing and APPR, but also many exciting changes. I'm really proud of the work my students have been doing, despite the SLO testing we had to wade through.
*******
I wrote that sentence about 45 minutes ago. I have gotten distracted by the many ways I could be presenting data about our library program. I think I've just identified my first task for the summer: figure out how to share what we do! I have been talking about the importance of advocacy for years - it's time to put my money where my mouth is and do something cool.

So, my first goal among many this summer is to create an online newsletter/infographic to show what we've accomplished this year. I'm planning on using Smore and Infogram (at least for now). Other suggestions are welcome!

I am going to share the usual circulation statistics, number of classes, as well as database usage statistics. What other kinds of information do you share? Any advice for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment